Studio FAMU is happy to announce its operations are almost back to the pre-Covid standard → all the updated information necessary is always available to check here. At the same time I´d like to share important operational info and assure you of the Studio FAMU highest standards in our production / operation services while handling the increased production volume of your projects at the moment.
One last reminder: all projects must be submitted/uploaded to Elements, TV department (Jan Kovacovic email@example.com or Tereza Slavikova firstname.lastname@example.org) by 9 am 7 days prior to the screening
– I’d like to kindly ask you to discuss, cooperate and follow recommendations of the SF production dept. and other colleagues/professors involved in your productions.
– Once your project has been greenflagged by your department, our team always strives to find the smartest way of executing your films.
– Do not hesitate and discuss any kind of your issue in advance with the SF Production dept. team
Postproduction facilities accessibility* – picture / sound facilities → until 30. 06. 2023 → via Dispatching SF app.
* from 01. 07. 2021 until 30. 09. 2021 we´re opening night frequencies → 24:00 – 08:00
Postproduction facilities accessibility* → Studio FAMU Reference projection
Mon. + Tues. → Sound / 09:00 – 12:00 | 13:00 – 16:00
Th.+ Fri → Picture / 09:00 – 12:00 | 13:00 – 16:00
Wed.: reserved for control projections & R&D & faculty projections
*Weekends / frequencies in a different time: only via prior agreement with teams of SF Production dept. and Reference projection dept.
List of SF postproduction facilities as of June 2021 → in CZ at the moment
– Screening room FAMU calendar
– Studio FAMU Reference projection calendar
Commission exam screenings – Fall 2021 – basic package of instructions
– Commission exam screenings – Required final export parameters
– Commission exam screenings – Elements data up-load instructions
– Commission exam screenings – DCP how-to-make
– the FAMU / SF web page will be up-dated soon about the schedule of Commission exam screenings
The on-line Technology workshop organized by Studio FAMU and Agora plus Plc. (8th June 2021)
→ presentations: ARRI, DELL, QUANTUM, ELEMENTS, BEEGFS, ATTO, AXLE a VEEAM, … + Reference projection commentated virtual tour → HERE
The Studio FAMU Rest & Meeting Point located in ground floor is available for take-away coffee at the time only (7-days a week / from: 7am – Midnight) → tables/chairs are back from July 1st 2021.
Studio FAMU Team is happy to assist you in any query you might have → SF contacts.